Friday, August 5, 2011

Cream Cheese Chicken

Have you noticed the trend of high sodium recipes? Sorry about that. Rarely do people get the green light to go hog wild with sodium from the doctor, but I am one of those extremely lucky people. :)No really, I have extremely low blood pressure so I am told to get quite a bit of sodium and I have to say I think I like that!

This recipe is from a MOPS cookbook that I purchased a few years ago. Simple, delicious and its a crockpotter! :)

ingredients:
2 lbs chicken
1/2 cup butter
1 envelope italian dressing mix
1 can cream of chix soup
1 block cream cheese

1. Turn crockpot on high and melt butter. When melted add the season mix.
2. Cut chicken in to 1 inch strips, add to crockpot and stir.
3. Cook on high for 2 hours. Remove and cool. Add creamy sauce from the crock pot.

****This can be served immediately or frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment